Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is Elders Rural Services Australia (ABN 72 004 045 121) trading as EPG Seeds (Elders) of Level 10, 80 Grenfell Street, Adelaide, SA 5000.
- The Elders “EPG Seeds Forage Oats Rewards ” Promotion (Promotion) commences at 8:30am (Australian Central Daylight Time) on Monday, 14 February 2022 and closes at 5:00pm (Australian Central Daylight Time) on Saturday, 30 April 2022 (Promotion Period).
- To be receive the benefit of this Promotion, you must:
- be a resident of Australia;
- be 18 years or over;
- during the Promotion Period, purchase at least 2,000kg of Product (as defined in clause 4 below) in a single transaction; and
- claim the benefit in accordance with clause 8; and
- accept and comply with these Terms and Conditions.
4. Product means the following EPG Seeds forage oat varieties: Graza 85, Graza 53 and Boss. Spilt orders are not eligible under the Promotion.
- You will receive
- a $50 Eftpos gift card if you purchase between 2,000kg and 3,999kg (inclusive) of Product;
- a $100 Eftpos gift card if you purchase between 4,000kg and 5,999kg (inclusive) of Product;
- a $150 Eftpos gift card if you purchase between 6,000kg and 6,999kg (inclusive) of Product; or
- a $200 Eftpos gift card if you purchase greater than 7,000kg of Product.
6. There is a limit of one Promotional Benefit per person. The Promotional Benefit is not transferable or redeemable for
- To claim the Promotional Benefit, you must undertake the following steps:
- visit https://epgseeds.com.au/rewards
- follow the prompts to the appropriate claim page and input the requested details including the name of the store in which the qualifying transaction was made, and the date the qualifying transaction was made:
- upload a copy of the purchase receipt/tax invoice for the qualifying transaction; and
- submit a fully completed claim prior to 28 May 2022.
8. The Promoter will endeavour to mail the Promotional Benefit within 60 days of it receiving and approving your claim.
- The Promoter reserves the right to:
- confirm whether your claim for the Promotional Benefit is valid;
- seek further clarification from you in relation to your claim for the Promotional Benefit and your compliance with these Terms and Conditions;
- withhold the Promotional Benefit if you:
- tamper with or benefit from any tampering with the operation of the Promotion;
- act in a disruptive manner or act with the intent or effect of annoying, abusing, threatening or harassing the Promoter and its officers, directors, employees, agents or contractors; or
- contravene these Terms and Conditions.
10. The Promotional Benefit is supplied by a third-party supplier and is subject to the terms and conditions of that third-party supplier. You must comply with those terms and conditions.
11. You must retain your original purchase receipt/tax invoice for the qualifying transaction. Failure to produce the original purchase receipt/tax invoice when requested by the Promoter may (in the absolute discretion of the Promoter) result in the invalidation of your claim and forfeiture of any right to the Promotional Benefit. The purchase receipt/tax invoice must clearly specify the store of purchase, the date of purchase, the Product and the quantity of Product purchased.
- The Promoter’s decisions in relation to the Promotion, including the eligibility of transactions to participate in this Promotion are final the Promoter is not obliged to correspond with you in relation to those matters.
- The Promoter and its officers, employees, agents and contractors are not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate transcription of information, human error or technical malfunctions and to the maximum extent permitted by law, any liability for any incidental or consequential damage, however caused, whether in contract or in tort, arising out of the Promotion is expressly disclaimed and excluded.
- By participating in this Promotion, you acknowledge and agree that the Promoter:
- will collect and use your personal information in order to conduct the Promotion;
- may disclose your personal information to its contractors and/or agents to assist it in conducting the Promotion; and
- may use your personal information for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes unless otherwise directed by you in writing.
- In circumstances where the Promotional Benefit has become unavailable for reasons beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Promotional Benefit for an alternative benefit of the same value in the event that it fails to reach mutual agreement with you in relation to a substitute.
- If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
- You are liable for any taxes, duties or other applicable charges that may be due and payable, for whatever reason resulting from participating in the Promotion or receiving the Promotional
- The Promoter and its agents are not liable for loss, theft, or misuse of any cash payment or property damage, personal injury, or misfortune in any way attributable to the Promotion and the Promotional Benefit.
- The Promoter and its officers, employees, agents and contractors are not liable for any loss or damage arising from the purchase or use of any Product purchased under this Promotion, other than to the extent required by law or any other terms and conditions entered into between you and the Promoter for the sale and purchase of that Product.
- Employees of the Promoter and their immediate families, associated companies and agencies, and suppliers involved in the Promotion, are ineligible to receive the Promotional Benefit.
- Any dispute arising out of or in relation to the Promotion shall be governed by the laws of South Australia.